Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Hi all, my name is Kellen. I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a teacher-to-be, and a "former fat-momma". I am married to a hard-working, smart, funny man who is always trying to make me happy. I am a mother to three wonderful children, Flynn, who is 10 years old, Eli, who is 6 years old and Shirley, who is 5 years old. They make me a better person, every day. I'm a returning student in the Dual Certification Elementary Education program at LSU, with hopes to graduate in May 2018. Two different points in my life, separated by four years and a baby, I weighed about 240 pounds. Through hard work, diligence and life style changes, I now maintain a healthy weight, which is especially important to me because I don't want my children to have to struggle with weight issues. I feel one of the best ways to ensure that is modeling through my own behavior and weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment